We're looking for a design intern to join our team. At Ars Futura, we build design-driven web and mobile applications for clients from all around the world. It is our belief that we can focus our work better if we don't overburden ourselves with too many projects. That's why we prefer projects with a larger scope, where we can build long-lasting relationships with our clients and with the products we help shape. Here, you will be able to hone your skills by taking a deep look at the reasoning behind the decisions that go into a product, and influence those decisions.
- We don't require any substantial previous experience, just the will to learn and grow as a designer (but any experience you might have is a plus, of course)
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit or Sketch
- We use Sketch as our go-to tool of choice; if you’re not familiar with it, don’t worry, you’ll become best friends 🤗
- willingness to learn and grow in your field
- passion for the job, you need to love what you do
What we can offer you
- a part-time or full-time position with competitive pay and benefits, this mainly depends on you, and if you’re still attending college
- opportunity to work on really interesting projects that are not your classic one pagers like data-driven dashboards, IoT applications, video curation and publishing tool, gaming platforms, etc.
- ability to learn and grow your design skills with three experienced designers that will mentor you
- experiment with new technologies and new design principles (we love learning new things and trying them out)
- a relaxed and educational atmosphere
- flexible work hours (the job needs to be done, you pick the time)
- a MacBook Pro and additional equipment you need
Apply for this position 👇