We are Ars Futura, a creative design and development agency based in Zagreb. We are a close-knit team that is passionate about partnering with great people, ideas and companies in order to build exceptional custom solutions. This year we’ve been ranked the 10th fastest growing company in Central Europe, and 2nd in Croatia in the 2018 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 category.
Our projects range from small startups to large companies. We’ve had the pleasure to work on a ton of interesting products, from building out Esports leagues, online competitions and video networks with Activision Blizzard, through custom CRM solutions for Harvard to working with a number of IoT companies in the USA to further improve the use of technology in the health industry. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing team. We need you to be passionate about what you do, own the projects what you work on and create beautifully designed products, that not only look good, but behave and function seamlessly!
What You’ll Do
- Work with clients from all around the globe.
- Lead design projects through the entire product lifecycle — from discovery, through prototyping to fully fleshed out designs.
- Solve problems on exciting project that range from eSports through IoT to data-heavy dashboards. Help us guide millions of our active users through complex systems.
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary tech teams to find refined solutions to challenging problems that our clients face.
- Share your knowledge with a team of well established designers and grow as a part of the team.
- Be independent. You’ll have the ability to create and produce apps that behave as you see fit, without limitations.
What We Expect From You
- 4+ years of industry experience with UX/UI design.
- Experience working autonomously on large projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch.
- Great experience in designing both mobile and web applications.
- Ability to collaborate with developers and project managers on projects.
- A keen eye for detail.
- People-focused design mentality.
- Passion for the job, you need to love what you do.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive pay in accordance with your experience.
- A collaborative environment and team for you to work with.
- Work with a diverse range of clients in different industries and locations.
- Flexible work hours (the job needs to be done, you pick the time).
- Pick your own machine (a MacBook or similar machine of your own choosing).
- Any and all additional equipment you require to be productive.
- Gym membership of your own choosing and yearly doctor checkups.
Apply for this position 👇